- UT (Ultrasonic Inspection) Engineer Level 2
- PT (penetration flaw detection) engineer level 2
- Metal Material Machine Testing Class 1 Technician
（As of Apr 2018）
- Inspection of internal defects by ultrasound
Use the ultrasonic flaw test method to judge the quality of internal flaws.
- Inspection of external defects by color check
The penetration defect test (color check) is used to judge the quality of surface defects on the cast surface and the processed surface.
- Analysis and inspection of ingredients, water flow and coagulation by each device
・Daily control of each material component by emission spectrum analyzer to maintain component quality.
・Use casting simulation software to predict the flow and solidification process in advance to reduce and improve the risk of failure.
- Quick and easy-to-understand dimensional measurement with 3D scanner
Perform 3D visualized dimensional shape inspection by comparing nominal drawing CAD data and scan mesh data.
In September 2015,
we established a head office inspection room to strengthen the quality control system for castings .
・ Dimension measurement with prototype 3D scanner
・ Regular inspection of mass-produced products
・ Supported inspection of requested products
|Number of units
|Emission Spectrometer PDA-7000 19 Elements
|Universal Testing Machine UMH-30
|Brinell hardness tester 3000k
|Casting simulation JS-CAST
|QC recorder QCR-1000
|3Ｄ-CAD KEY CREATOR
|Portable Brinell Hardness Tester
|Ultrasonic flaw detector USM35X
|Three-dimensional measuring machine CRYSTA-APEX S9166 X900, Y1600, Z600